PROJECT CONNECT SME PLUS: PROGRAMM FOR INDEPENDENT INTERNATIONALISATION OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES FROM SLOVENIA AND AUSTRIA
The key challenge and aim of the project is to educate, connect and to expand businesses of small and medium enterprises from local to global markets. The program is completely free of charge.
The project involves up to 60 small and medium-sized enterprises (up to 30 from Slovenia and 30 from Austria) offering interesting, innovative and high-quality products and services.
- Deadline for application: 21st September 2018
- In autumn 2018 we will start with educational modules and e-learning: October 2018 until May 2019
- Each attendee will have a mentor to work on the preparation and execution of the Action Plan: October 2018 – March 2020
- Several business events will take place in Slovenia and Austria: October 2018 – March 2020
- Two Business delegations to SE Europe will be organized: January 2019 – March 2020
- Attendees will have a constant access to Help Desk services active from October 2018 on in Kranj, Slovenia and Klagenfurt, Austria.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Small and Medium enterprises from Slovenia and Austria
- Enterprises in an innovating industry, with an interesting services and products.
- Enterprises with no exporting services or products yet or that have not exported on a bigger scale.
- Enterprises with the headquarters in the predefined program area:
Gorenjska, Koroška, Savinjska, Podravska, Pomurska, Osrednjeslovenska, Goriška in Zasavska
Oststeiermark, West– und Südsteiermark, Graz, Östliche Obersteiermark, Westliche Obersteiermark, Unterkärnten, Klagenfurt – Villach, Oberkärnten und Südburgenland
- Basics of modern internationalization and cross border business expand
- Strategies of market entry
- Intercultural Management and Networking
- Digital Sales and Marketing
- Innovation and Business Excellence
- International communication and presentation in foreign languages
- Preparation of the Action Plan
Modules and e-learning will be performed by :
FH Joanneum: University of Applied sciences (www.fh-joanneum.at)
trinitec IT Solutions & Consulting GmbH (www.trinitec.at)
NETS, podjetje za storitve d.o.o. (www.nets.si)
All the trainings will be provided in local language.
All the details about the program, schedule and locations of the trainings will be sent to selected attendees additionally.
- A selection process will be performed in case of a bigger number of applications on both sides: Slovenia and Austria. The selection will be executed from the organizational board by predefines KPIs’:
- Micro location of the enterprise (from a predefined geographical area),
- Business idea and service/product of the applicant and their potential for growth on the market,
- Motivation of the applicant for attending the program Connect SME Plus.
OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL INTERSTED!
Enterprises that will not be participate in the modules, will be invited to participate on all business events and can use Help Desk services within the project Connect SME Plus.
Območna obrtno-podjetniška zbornica Kranj
Tel.: +386 (0)4 281 83 14 – Martina Jenko or Barbara Rupar
Slovenska gospodarska zveza v Celovcu – Slowenischer Wirtschaftsverband Kärnten
Tel.: +43 (0)463 508 802 30 – Vesna Hodnik or Andrej Hren